Friday, March 30, 2012

Don't judge a book by it's cover

Don't judge a book by it's cover
Remember the moment this happened before? Doesn't it always make you feel good when you see the "most unlikely", or underdog succeed? I have to admit, my first reaction was to pass judgement too. Who am I to do that?!? Wow, oh WOW! I'm humbled, convicted, and reminded that every person has beauty. We shouldn't judge by appearance alone, but the heart. Thank you God, for that reminder. Enjoy this video...






2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful reminder indeed.
    Somewhat like Susan Boyles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very heartwarming. Great reminder how fair our God is. That He compensates our imperfections with something that is enough to keep us dignified. :) Thanks for sharing this. :)

    ~Lisha

    p.s. I found you through Lori's blog at bleak2unique. I'm your newest linky follower! if you want you can linky follow me back at onehouseonecouple.blogzam.com :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails