Pages

Monday, December 19, 2011

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY

This is the day set aside for prayer, for you.
If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with. (A simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient).
If you would like to pray, then please pray for the comment above yours.
Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received please feel free to leave a comment so we can all rejoice with you!

2 comments:

  1. I'm sitting here with tears running down my cheeks. I'm pinning recipes and here's an invitation from someone willing to pray for me without even knowing me. What grace!

    I do need prayer - for healing, for provision to get out of debt, for peace, and freedom from anxiety, which I know is lack of trust in a Father who loves me more than I love myself. It grieves me that I can't get to the place where I trust Him completely, because He is so completely trustworthy.

    Thank you. God bless you and your prayer time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet friend, I wish I could contact your personally but don't have any contact info. Thank you for your sweet, sweet comment. You have no idea how you were used of the Lord! I hadn't been posting the Tuesday Prayer Requests for a while because I thought no one was interested. I'd post and there'd be no comments. I surely felt convicted (but in a very, very good way by your words. Thanks to you, the Prayer Request Tuesdays will be back.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails