Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

FOOD CHALLENGE "Comfort Foods"

I cannot believe how fast August is slipping away! Here it is and I haven't even announced the theme for this food challenge! This time it's Comfort Foods, and it will be going on during August AND September! Same deal...you e-mail me your recipe (aunt.nette@gmail.com) and I'll post it on my website and at the end a winner is picked! What is your comfort food? It doesn't matter what it is, sweet, savory, out of a bag, whatever... Keep checking back at the website to see the new recipes posted. I try to post the recipes the same day I get 'em.
http://sites.google.com/site/auntnette/comfort-foods-food-challenge

2 comments:

  1. I will send my sweet potatoe pie recipe. Happy SITS Saturday Superfest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy to have you! This should be fun. Last month was "Mexican" theme. I'm doing two months this round because "Comfort foods" can be in so many different categories (plus it gives me time to get the prize~~ LOL)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails