Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Trash To Treasure Find

Know what this is, or rather, was ? Sure ya do! It was the back of a chair.


I love to "re-purpose" things and wish I could say it was my idea...it wasn't. I was in my favorite local antique store last week and saw this hanging on their wall (for half price!) I might not have been the originator, but I did have the perfect "purpose" for it! (smile). From above... to this:

I'm such a textiles nut and this gives me a really pretty way to display some of them, don't ya think? Here are a few more pics of where I have it located...for now! (smile)

Notice I forgot to move the folding chair?!?
(ROFL)

7 comments:

  1. Great idea. I never thought about reusing the back of a chair like that. The Cuppy Cake song on your blog is so cute.

    Stopping by from SITS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lamonica! Isn't that a neat idea? and I love that little girl singing the cuppy cake song! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so cute! I saw something similar somewhere, cant remember where. I thought about doing it in my bathroom, but havent found a chair.

    I would love to see your quilters hoop if you decide to hang it!

    Thanks for visiting my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness, what a great idea! You could use this for so many things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How pretty. A perfect display above your teapots.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my...you are a lady after my own heart! LOVE this idea! So clever and charming!!

    Love and hugs,
    Karyn

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails