Pages

Sunday, August 23, 2009

Friday trip to St.Augustine

The hubs and I just decided to go up to St. Augustine for Friday night and came back Saturday. Got a chance to go back to my favorite restaurant for dinner, the Sunset Grille. Thanks to (hurricane) Bill, the whole eastern seaboard had some gnarly (did I really say that?!?) waves! The wind was blowing me 'round too, but I love the water and waves so had to get close. Hubby took the picture of me while I was just admiring it all.
Lucky for him I didn't know that.

5 comments:

  1. Look at those waves! Sometimes you've just got to pull out the word 'gnarly' and this definitely looks like one of those times.

    PS: I have a pink ballcap, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely adventure! Thanks for the well wishes. I needed them today. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. lOVELY beach!

    just dropping by from SITS to say hi: hope you'll do the same.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Man I heard about Bill's going-ons with those waves. Lucky you it didn't suck you in.

    Visiting from SITS.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails