Pages

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Family Rules work of art!

I want to share something with you.  You remember Brooke, right?  She did a guest
post for me last month.  She has her own blog Applesauce Is The New Black
Last night I logged on to facebook and she had posted her latest project.   I immediately fell in love with it!  I told her I was going to brag about her here on Wednesday  (because I loved it so!) and suggested ( actually I believe, I just out-and-out urgently ordered her to do it!)  LOL.  

Being the good friend she is, she did as I said (evil, sinister laugh here ...I have powers you can't imagine - yeah right!).   I am happy and proud to say, she has started getting orders pouring in for them too.  So, she is selling 'em.  Yes, that's right!  You too can have one.    I'm not sure what the shipping costs would be, but be sure to go to her blog, Applesauce Is The New Black, check it out, and leave her a comment if you're interested in owning your own!
I just love it!!!


5 comments:

  1. I love this Family Rules sign. I am sure she is going to sell tons of them. Good for you for encouraging her ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. so cute. that was so sweet of you to show off her work.
    blessings,
    aimee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for showing this off on your blog Jeanette! Orders are coming in quick! I am totally flattered. (And honored to be featured on SweetJeanette again!) You know what would look awesome on your blog...some windows...with cupcakes...and strawberries! hmmmm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are truely a friend for helping her out. I love the rules and proud to say that I try my hardest to live by them. It's nice to be able to look at a reminder.

    Plan B

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is great!! I need one of those too.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails