Pages

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY

Today is Prayer Request Tuesday

This is the day set aside for prayer for you.

If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with (a simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient).

If you would like to pray, please pray for the comment above yours.

Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received, please feel free to list those also! I'd love to hear of it so I can rejoice with you.

6 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. would really like some prayer....Addison has been refusing to sleep for any long stretch of time...I am starting to run low of energy because I am not getting any sleep at night. Pray she starts getting the rest she needs and then I can get the rest I need!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pray that this baby sticks and isn't another miscarriage.

    ReplyDelete
  4. praying for both of you. Sorry I am late posting this, we learned just today that my 14 year old, Ally will be admitted at Children's Medical Center of Dallas on Monday for three weeks of intense rehab. Please pray for her & that the treatment will be successful. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have a friend who's 4 month old is on life support. She is a cancer survivor and these babies (twins) were her miracle babies. The boy has had complications since birth. They are keeping him going and trying to find a cause and a fix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am suffering from Trigeminal Neuralgia. It is very painful. Please pray that Jesus takes aways my pain.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails