Pages

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

For St. Paddy's day, my neice Mackenzie, drew me a picture. Today, we're having a play date.  I'm picking her up from school and we're probably going to Chick-Fil-A.  She informed me, "Aunt Nette, if you don't wear green, I'm going to pinch you".  It was then I realized - I DON'T OWN ANY GREEN CLOTHING!!!

At any rate, in honor of her and good ol' St. Paddy, I'm sharing her card with you.


I'm pretty sure that's "Shamrock Dance", but it's cuter this way.


aaand... the back of the card.

 Am I saving this?  You betcha!  I've scanned it and saved it.  One day, I'll have a digital scrapbook of all the things my neices and nephew give me and maybe make them an album.

So, from Mackenzie and me... Happy St. Patrick's Day!     ...now to find something green...

5 comments:

  1. So sweet! Happy St. Paddy's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Ms. Jeanette,
    What a sweet post. Hope you found something green to wear and avoided that dreaded pinch :-) Anyways, just popping in to say hello and see how you are doing. Hope all is well with you my friend. Have a wonderful weekend.

    Hugs and Kisses,
    ♥Ana

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great idea! I've heard of digital scanning before never thought of it this way- a great way to save momentos, letters... thanks for this great idea! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails