Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY

Sorry this post is late... I scheduled it for 11:49 PM last night, but as of 5:17 pm tonight it still hasn't posted.  If you came here earlier for the Prayer Request Tuesday, I apologize.

Today is Prayer Request Tuesday


This is the day set aside for prayer for you.

If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with (a simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient).

If you would like to pray, please pray for the comment above yours.

Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received, please feel free to list those also! I'd love to hear of it so I can rejoice with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails