Pages

Tuesday, May 8, 2012

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY



This is the day set aside for prayer, for you.

If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with. (A simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient).
If you would like to pray, then please pray for the comment above yours.

Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received please feel free to leave a comment so we can all rejoice with you!


6 comments:

  1. Please pray for Gods will in my life.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please pray for the peace & happiness for our foster children no matter the outcome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will leave it unspoken and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Please pray for the Lord to keep me faithful as I seek the next "mission" (client) for me to do His will. I provide personal care to individuals with progressive disease and help them get their affairs in order. My last client went home to be with the Lord in April and what a blessing that experience was. Please pray for God to bring me to the next family that needs "His" love and support thru me. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prayers greatly needed as my marriage of 27 years ends next week. Need help coping. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My dream is to go to africa on a missions trip plesae agree with me in prayet about this thank u

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails