Pages

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY



This is the day set aside for prayer, for you.

If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with. (A simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient).
If you would like to pray, then please pray for the comment above yours.

Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received please feel free to leave a comment so we can all rejoice with you!



3 comments:

  1. I always include prayers for you, my sweet friend! Thank you for the opportunity to lift blessings for those in need.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. As a 20 year old girl I have just suffered the loss of my father at a very young age. Please say a prayer that the Lord will continue to provide for my family and watch over us during these trying time. Thank you so much

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our baby is graduating from high school on Saturday. For the last 30 years, I have lived for our children. It is going to be hard adjusting to having an empty nest.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails