Pages

Sunday, August 5, 2012

Creamy Mushroom Chicken

What could be better than (A) a dish you can toss in the crock pot and (B) freezes well too ? I know! This dish fits the bill. And, seriously folks, is so easy. I call it Creamy Mushroom Chicken. When I make this (as I do with a number of dishes) I just do a double batch. One for now, and one for the freezer. I know, I'm bright aren't I?

Creamy Mushroom Chicken
3-4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
1 package of dry Italian Dressing Mix
1 package of dry Ranch dressing mix
8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
1 can (small) mushroom stems and pieces, drained

Sprinkle dressing packets on chicken breasts in crock pot. Do not add water. Add the rest of the ingredients and cook on low for 6-8 hours. I serve mine with noodles. Usually the flat ones, but I didn't feel like running to the grocery store, and had Rotini. :)

Enjoy!

2 comments:

  1. Sounds really nice, I wonder though,what herbs I could use instead of the pkts.x

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails