Pages

Monday, August 6, 2012

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY


This is the day set aside for prayer, for you.

If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with. (A simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient).
If you would like to pray, then please pray for the comment above yours.


Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received please feel free to leave a comment so we can all rejoice with you!


4 comments:

  1. Jeanette,
    I so needed this this morning!
    My DIL and I are going to a bank this morning to see about a SBA loan to purchase the quilt shop with lessons. We have all our ducks in a row and are ready to move forward. Our prayer is that if this is His will, He would continue to open doors for us.
    Thank you so much! I love that you do this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My son is going in for more surgery. I pray the Lord will watch over him.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Please pray for "Pete" a homeless man in Philadelphia for healed amily relations.Please pray that my skin condition is healed.My name is Bro Art

    ReplyDelete
  4. My wife wants a divorce. After affairs, drug and alcohol abuse I don't blame her. Trust has been broken, hope seems lost. We have a four year old, we still laugh and talk together, but are separated. The overwhelming and stomach wrenching constant sorrow destroys me. May God heal her, may she find forgiveness for me and fulfillment in God. May God heal this Marriage bringing it to new heights to reflect his glory. Please pray fervently fellow Christian, I beg you.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails