Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Recipes are coming in!

Hey, if you haven't gone to http://sites.google.com/site/auntnette/food-challenge---july and checked out the updated recipes for the July FOOD CHALLENGE, you should! Just a few more days left. Some have pictures, some don't, but all are tasty I'm sure! Now, since this was started in mid-July, there wasn't really adequate time to "taste test" 'em all and I wasn't really sure how to pick a winner, so I'm putting all names in a hat, er.. bowl... and drawing them. But if you haven't submitted your recipe and want to, you still have time. Ok, just an update. I'm going to bed early (for me) tonight, so enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails