Pages

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How may I pray for you today?


Tuesdays have been set aside for prayer and receiving prayer requests. I would be honored to lift you up in prayer. I don't lay claim to any special "powers", but I do have a heart for my Lord, and for you. If there is something you would like to be remembered in prayer for, or if you want to pray for others, I would love it if you would leave a comment below. You don't have to give information you don't feel comfortable with. A simple "unspoken" is enough. Our precious Father knows our needs before we even voice them. If you would like also to pray, please take the request (comment) above yours and pray for that person today.


Thank you - may today be a blessed day for you.






5 comments:

  1. Actually, I have a couple things. Little Bit isn't bearing weight on his legs when we stand him up. He will do it while sitting and laying down. We go back to the Dr tomorrow to see what needs to be done if anything. DH is struggling over his hurt wrist still and I am having trouble losing weight because the numbers keep going up and I'm getting discouraged. Thanks Jeanette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. please continue to pray for my daughter Allyson who is struggling with RSD, chronic nerve pain in her right leg. She has not walked on it in nearly 2 years. We were so hoping therapy would have her walking for High School but we're down to the wire now & it's just not happening. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for offering your time for a stranger. I have three "issues" that I can use all the prayer that I can get. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. will you pray for my brother and sis-in-laws house to sell? thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am usually praying for others, but could use a prayer. Our family leaves for vacation and driving across the country in a few days and my lower back pain has reared its ugly head. I am doing what I can to release the pain/pressure, but could use prayers to remove the pain and allow me to travel and be on vacation pain free. Last time this happened I ended up not being able to walk or sit. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails