Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY

Today is Prayer Request Tuesday


This is the day set aside for prayer for you.

If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with (a simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient).

If you would like to pray, please pray for the comment above yours.


Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received, please feel free to list those also! I'd love to hear of it so I can rejoice with you.

3 comments:

  1. Please pray for Hannah today. She had her sinus surgery yesterday and is still really miserable today. Thank you!
    -Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. We found out this weekend that my mother has lung cancer. I haven't posted anything about it because I am unsure how to even discuss it. She has surgery scheduled in a few weeks and we will see her prognosis after that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is it still Tuesday? Barely! Please continue to pray for my daughter Ally. The RSD (nerve pain) has spread to her hand & she is very discouraged. Thank you

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails