Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY

Today is Prayer Request Tuesday


This is the day set aside for prayer for you.

If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with (a simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient).

If you would like to pray, please pray for the comment above yours.

Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received, please feel free to list those also! I'd love to hear of it so I can rejoice with you.



4 comments:

  1. I am praying and asking for prayers for those who do not want to take responsibility for their actions and blame others. Especially for people in the prison system and parents with wayward children.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry i havent visited in a while...
    i have a request that you pray for a family dear to me who lost their husband/father today. trev passed away after a year long battle with prostate cancer. his wife mary is a dear friend of mine and she needs prayers of strenght to get her 4 children through the tough times that lay ahead of them. thank you for this offer of prayer.

    xxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet thing to put out a call for prayer requests!

    Popped by from iFellowship.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an absolutely great idea!!!!

    I'll take prayers just about anywhere I can get them!

    Prayer: For our house to sell. We left TX in April of 2009 for my husband to become the Pastor of a church in New Orleans. We are desperate for it to sell!!!

    Praise: Someone just sent us a huge box of all the fixings for a Thanksgiving Dinner - even a frozen turkey! God is so good!!!

    I just love your blog and love coming here on iFellowship Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails