Pages

Monday, October 5, 2009

A Trip down (Craft) Memory Lane




A shop I used to sell my crafts in has contacted me to see if I'd be interested in putting some of my things in again so I was looking for pictures of things I had done in the past. For inspiration I guess. I came across these on my computer and
thought I'd share. These were some crafts I did...way back when (when I was doing shows). I had turned my craft room into a bonafide bedroom so I sold a lot of my patterns (ebay) over a year ago. I'm not really sure what direction I want to go in. One thing for sure, I'll never stop making things, whether it be for profit or pleasure (gifting!). Anyway, enjoy the photos as you indulge me in my memory lane tour.



2 comments:

  1. Awww, memory lane! You have to love looking back on your crafthood.

    P.S. I am learning how to work out this etsy thing and I only have one thing up in my shop for now, but its a start! Thanks for the encouragement

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeanette, I had no idea you sold your crafts...or that you were talented in so many areas! You totally need to open an Etsy shop! I wish I was crafty like that! (I LOVE crafts, and handmade things, but horrible at them lol)

    -Tara

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails