Pages

Friday, May 28, 2010

We have a Winner !

We have a winner!

Once again, I wish I had a Cath Kidston book for all of you who commented but it must go to only one so...
Congrats to Cyndi of Bluebird Swing.   This is extra special too, because Cyndi has relatives here in Florida!  I love reading her blog, she is so talented.  I keep trying to get her to sell her purses/totes on line (I'd be a good customer! LOL).  Her work is so beautiful.   I look forward to getting her goodies to her. 
And keep checking back for more giveaways here.  I have a "crafter's giveaway"  in the works.  Does that appeal to anyone?  Well check back in June!

Congrats Cyndi!


8 comments:

  1. i have been the lucky winner in one of your giveaways before...it is so nice to receive a parcel in the mail.
    xxrosey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Cyndi!!

    Maybe I'll win next time :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, Jeanette! I'm here in St. Pete now...and just thought I'd pop in to read my bloglist! I am SO EXCITED!!! You have no idea. I don't have any access to e-mail here, so I'll have to e-mail you when I get home. Oh HAPPY DAY!!!! Thank you so much!

    I'll be home on the 6th and will send you my address then!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    P.S. Did I say THANK YOU?!!!!!

    P.P.S. I HAVE NOT forgotten your surprise, either. Been really busy but will get it to you when I get back from vacation! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeanette, I just read your comment on my blog. If you want to get together this coming week for lunch, please e-mail me here: jnabors@landor.com. Then I'll get in touch with you and we can make plans! I'd really like that.

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well, I was wondering why you had not e-mailed me,but I guess if I had actually given you the right e-mail address it would have been easier! :o| Can you tell I never e-mail my husband at his iPhone? Sheesh! Anyway, the correct e-mail is jeff.nabors@landor.com. I am such a goober! Hoping to hear from ya!

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails