Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

PRAYER REQUEST TUESDAY



Today is Prayer Request Tuesday



This is the day set aside for prayer for you.

If you have a prayer request, please list it in the comments below. You don't have to give any information you don't feel comfortable with (a simple "unspoken" comment is sufficient). If you would like to pray, please pray for the comment above yours.

Also, if you would like to share a "praise" for a blessing you have received, please feel free to list those also! I'd love to hear of it so I can rejoice with you.

Thank you and praying the Lord's blessings over your day.


6 comments:

  1. Thanks for this weekly prayer time. I have been really depressed lately. I'd love prayer to help me out of this depression. I see glimmers of hope and then fall even harder and faster. It's getting frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep my daughter, Emily (17 years old) in your prayers...she's going through a very difficult time right now...she's had to learn some life lessons the hard way :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will be praying for both of you, Jeannette & Kim, today. Please pray for my daughter, 14 year old Allyson, who is suffering from RSD, chronic leg pain. Hard enough to be 14 these days without living in constant pain :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let us all pray for our country, it's leadership, soldiers, future, and putting God back into everything we do has a "united" country.
    Thank you Jeanette!
    Blessings to each of you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please pray for all those Bible in 90 Days readers... ahead or behind, reading with us or with an in-person group. With more reading the entire Bible, more of His will will be done. Strengthen those reading to hear Him speaking and feel His prodding, wherever it may lead.
    Thanks. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jeanette, I feel your pain (literally) and I am praying for you. Can you do the same for me? My husband is about to go to Russia on business. Can you also pray for his safety? I am glad I found you guys.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails