Pages

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Hey! I just wanted to let you know about my friend, Kim's new store. It's not your average (profit) store. She is donating ALL, yes, that's A-L-L the proceeds from her store sales to Pirate Christian Radio. She is calling it The Attic. She used to be a Longaberger direct sales rep. and these were either demos or have been slightly loved before, but all qood quality. Why don't ya bounce on over there and check it out. You just might find something you can't live without! LOL.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jeanette. It was so kind of you to do a post on this. I appreciate more than you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ALL the proceeds... wow what a generous gal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have never tried fried dill pickles.

    I came by to say hi and check in with you and see how you are doing.

    Did you het my last e-mail?
    If you sent one back I didn't get it.
    Cheri

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails