Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2009

A different Christmas purse ornament

This one is by my new friend Carla on With Needle and Thread. It is different from the purse ornaments I shared with you previously here.
First, hers are tote bag ornaments and even better, they're functional! You can actually put a small gift in them! I like her style! Here's what I'm talking about.

(If you click on the picture, it'll take you to her tutorial!)

Wasn't it nice of her to share the how-to??? While there, check out the rest of her site. She has made some of the cutest "santa's reindeer" ! Her work is just the cutest, don't you think?

5 comments:

  1. Oh, I love these. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are just too cute! Love the one with the furry stuff on it. Hmmmm - now what can I put in one?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Audrey - I can think of something.... a gift certificate to your etsy store! LOL. You do have such lovely things!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable. I could just see filling these with a little gift and using them as party favors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are absolutely adorable! Very festive. Thanks so much for sharing these. And an extra special thanks for stopping by my blog. You're welcome anytime! :)

    Kristi
    Hello...Is This On?
    @TweetingMama

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails