Congrats to Pam and Dot!Ok, I finally (made the bed and) took the pictures of the giveaway! Remember the hints I dropped? It's a Christmas quilted Throw/wall hanging (50 x 60 inches) with a rod pocket on back for hanging if you like, PLUS a tote bag!
You can't really tell it, but the tote has one outside pocket and a bunch of pockets inside. I just noticed that! LOL I took several pics and because I couldn't decide which would give the best view, I decided to post 'em all. Here they are...
Now here's the rules... (do any or all)
1. Comment (Gets you one entry)
2. FOLLOW ME! Gets you 2 separate entries!
3. Take my link and put it on your blog. That'll get you 3 entries!
4. Link to this giveaway and blog about it. Gets you 2 entries!
If you already follow or have my link on your blog make sure I know that by commenting the designated amount of entries it earns so your name goes into the pot that many times.
I hope you like this giveaway! You can enter up until 10:00 pm on black friday (the day after Thanksgiving). I will announce the winner at 11:00 pm. and then another announcement about a surprise ! But I'm not tellin' yet!!! (giggle)
* to clarify: I didn't make these - I bought them on my trip to the mountains of Tennessee this past weekend *