Pages

Friday, November 27, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!

Ok, first I have to say I have been so excited about this...until now.  It's now that I realize that if there is one winner, that means there are multiple people I will disappoint.  I don't like doing that.  So that's why I took the names, put 'em in a box and asked my he-man hubby to draw the names!   "Sure, throw me under the bus", he says.  To which I reply, "but they don't know you.  I can't do that to my sweet friends" !  LOL.  So he drew the name...

But first - I have to tell you my surprise announcement!!!!   I've just been giddy with excitement and bursting at the seams to tell you and now I can!!!   I don't have one quilted wallhanging and totebag,  I HAVE TWO!!!
So that means there are two people to announce!!!  Yes, I bought two of these while on my trip to Tennessee!  So, hubby picked two names and are you ready?  

Oh wait, one more thing (no there isn't a third  LOL).  Even if you weren't chosen,  don't lose heart, and keep checking back, because I will tell you this... I bought another lovely quilted wall hanging that I'll be posting  pics in the coming weeks.  It's not a Christmas one, but pretty all the same.   I also bought one for later (after the holidays) that will get you in the mood for spring time!

There will be another Christmassy give-away coming soon too... So keep checking back!

Ok, ok,  I'll tell you the winners!
I have TWO!!!!!
Dot at Saving the World, One Cupcake at a Time
and
Pam at Country Mouse City Mouse

So Dot and Pam, please contact me with your mailing address so I can send this out to you first thing next week!

Congrats ladies - and don't forget to keep checking back for more giveaways my sweet friends!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winners, I'm one of the disappointed people, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations to the lucky winners. The hardest thing about doing giveaways is that we can't give a gift to everyone...sigh. I asked my husband to draw mine, too. (Must be a big bus!) lol
    I'll be back to visit soon.
    xoxo
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to the winners!! Those are very lucky women :)
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations to the winners! I don't have a right to be disappointed. 1. I didn't make it in time to enter and 2. I'm still enjoying my sweet jeanette quilt and treasures. ;)

    Enjoy the weekend!
    I wanted to tell you "thank you" for the votes too. :)

    Roeshel

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky winners, two gives are always better than one :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you!! I am so excited, what a great way to end the afternoon:)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited!! I simply can't wait to get these prizes! And I'm glad I'm sharing the joy with someone else, too. Congratulations, Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I posted a little "thank you" on my blog for my beautiful prizes! I can't even begin to explain how excited I am -- they're totally getting me in the Christmas spirit!!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails