Pages

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

I received an award!

Mary RC at Shakin The Tree, who by the way did my beautiful blog design (which totally nailed the essence of moi!) gave me a blog award. Which is totally fun. I am excited, that must mean she likes me, she really likes me. LOL Now, I get to bestow the honor on some blogs I think totally deserve it. Here are the rules:

1. Post the rules on your blog ; thank the person who awarded you and link back to their blog
2. Pass the award on to 15 blogs you feel are worthy of the Best Blog title (be sure to let the blogger know you have awarded them)

So here are my choices:

There are so many more deserving blog-friends but I'm following the rules and stopping at 15! LOL Go check 'em all out and I think you'll agree, I picked the right ones.


10 comments:

  1. Congrats on your award! Don't they give you the warm fuzzies? :D
    LOVE LOVE the dryer sheet tips post, BTW. Just thought I'd say that....thanks for giving me more uses for them!
    Take Care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh congratulations! you deserve it! and tahnk you for giving me an award! i'm honoured!
    wish you a sweet day ;)
    justyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Your blog deserves it! And thank you for sharing the award with me. I am honored.

    ReplyDelete
  4. ((((Jeanette))))

    Thank you SO much for thinking of me!
    And congratulations to you and your beautiful blog!

    Love,
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  5. @cheapchichome. Congrats, Jeanette. Go you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Jeannette, for putting me on your sweet list! I appreciate that so much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for stopping by our blog! Congrats on your blog award!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well aren't you Sweet, Jeanette!...lol. Congratulations on the Award, you do have a lovely blog.

    And thank you for bestowing this honor upon me. I figure there must be a bazillion blogs out there and you choose me as one of your favorite 15...I'm touched, thank you.

    The best is yet to come for both of us. Don't you love blogging?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on your award!! Absolutely love your blog design!! too cute.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails