Pages

Saturday, April 17, 2010

About Me

Hey there!  So you want to know a little about me, eh?  Well alrighty then!
I'm a southern girl.  Yes, Florida is in the south.

I have a passion for all things domestic and love to practice hospitality as well as baking. If you repeat this, I'll deny it, but I used to pretend to have my own cooking show when I was young. I was an expert on how to properly make a bowl of cereal! I never lost that love. I love to cook (bake especially) and still dream of one day being a baking diva with my own show! LOL

I hope you feel welcome here and come back often.  I've met and made so many friends through this great blogging world, and hope that we can be friends too!  This blog is meant to be a get-away for some "girl time" where we'll share an idea or two, crafting project, blow off steam and regroup, or a recipe.  Because... 

Every good southern girl knows you don't "go callin' on a friend" without something good to eat and since I can't actually bring you something, I'll share the recipes with you.

Enjoy your visit as I hand you a (virtual) glass of Southern Tea and let's visit a while. I hope you'll come back often. I so enjoy your company...and follow me if you'd like. I'd be thrilled! Take my button and put on your blog too if you would be such a dear!



1 comment:

  1. Hey Jeanette, just to say i love reading your website & love your recipes. You are a great cook just like your Mama & i pray you WILL have your own cooking show one day! I have entered a couple contest but not been a winner as of yet but its fun to try!
    Love ya, Evelyn

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails