Pages

Thursday, April 22, 2010

A little Maxine humor...

Maxine's résumé...............


1. My first job was working in an Orange Juice factory, but I got canned. Couldn't concentrate!



2. Then I worked in the woods as a Lumberjack, but just couldn't hack it, so they gave me the axe.

3. After that, I tried being a Tailor, but wasn't suited for it -- mainly because it was a sew-sew job.

4. Next, I tried working in a Muffler Factory, but that was too exhausting.

5. Then, tried being a Chef--figured it would add a little spice to my life, but just didn't have the thyme.

6. Next, I attempted being a Deli Worker, but any way I sliced it... couldn't cut the mustard.

7. My best job was a Musician, but eventually found I wasn't noteworthy.

8. I studied a long time to become a Doctor, but didn't have any patience.


9. Next, was a job in a Shoe Factory. Tried hard but just didn't fit in.



10. I became a Professional Fisherman, but discovered I couldn't live on my net income.



11. Managed to get a good job working for a Pool Maintenance Company, but the work was just too draining.



12. So then I got a job in a Workout Center, but they said I wasn't fit for the job.




13. After many years of trying to find steady work, I finally got a job as a Historian - until I realized there was no future in it.



14. My last job was working in Starbucks, but had to quit because it was the same old grind.


15. SO, I TRIED retirement AND FOUND I'M PERFECT FOR THE JOB!!

5 comments:

  1. I saw a real life Maxine yesterday! A grey haired old lady, smoking, slumped over, in the worlds smallest car. I laughed out loud and was sad no one was there to see it with me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how I love Maxine! This is cute, ty for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Maxine! These were really cute...I think I'm down with No. 15 - guess Maxine and I have that in common! :o)

    XOXO,

    Cyndi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maxine is my favorite!!! haha. This was fun. We need a daily dose of fun.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails