Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Fabric Pumpkin Buckets

Here's what I've been up to. Way back when, I made these for my neice and nephew. Now those two are grown with children of their own. Guess who these are for? LOL Continuing the tradition!



I like the embellishment on the one in the middle the best, and that was an afterthought. I used an old McCall's pattern for a christmas ornament, of all things, and turned it into a sunflower with a yoyo as the center. The one with a green button in the middle (far left) is for the only boy in the whole gang. I didn't think he'd want to go around being known as the "girly pumpkin guy" . LOL.

5 comments:

  1. Those are just too cute!! They should be lots of fun to fill!

    ReplyDelete
  2. so very very cute, what other halloween crafts have you?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are sooo cute! I love the middle one too - the big flower just makes it adorable!

    Thanks for stopping by to see some of my fall decorating!

    Manuela

    ReplyDelete
  4. How adorable! Can we get a tutorial on this!?! =D

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails