Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

Winner, Winner Chicken Dinner!

So there I was in the craft room under a mountain of fabric trying to get to the strawberry fabric (yes, it was on the very bottom!) and thought, "hmmm. I wonder what time it is". I unburried myself and walked into the bedroom and saw... Aaaaack! It's after 11:00!!! Time to get the old "picker" to work and pick me a winner... are you ready?

Glenna from http://yourfabricplace.blogspot.com/.

Glenna, I can't e-mail you, something about me and Vista and a change we made with...oh something! All I get is a "doink" sound and an error message, so I do hope you'll return and see that you won. E-mail me with your address so I can ship this out to you next week! Congrats.

Ladies don't forget to keep checking back, because remember, I'm going to do a give-away to honor all the "bag ladies". Don't you just love purses, totes, and all sorts of bags? I do!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh Wow!! I'm SEW Happy!!!
    I'll be sending you my address!
    THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see a profile page on your website, so I don't know how to contact you. ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I got it now. (DUH) you should be able to see it.

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails