Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2009

CHRISTMAS EVE GIFT (I'm copying Cheri!)

I was just visiting my friend Cheri's blog and she had the sweetest tradition!  Her grandmother started it, and I'm going to steal the idea and make it "our" family tradition too! LOL   You really should go visit her blog, It's So Very Cheri and read it!   On Christmas Eve, they answer "CHRISTMAS EVE GIFT" if you call.  If you've been "got" then you have to give the person who said CHRISTMAS EVE GIFT a small token.  She said, like a pack of gum, or something inexpensive.   She said that family members call each other trying to be the first to say "CHRISTMAS EVE GIFT".  So fun, don't you think?  Go read it, because I can't tell it better than the originator!  LOL

PS, my answering machinE always answers my house phone, but if anybody calls my cell phone....Game on!!!  LOL

CHRISTMAS EVE GIFT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and your family have a Very Merry & Relaxing Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

I love your sweet comments and read them all. Please let me know you were here!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails